Welcome to Tasmania
- Duration: 8 Days
- Location: Hobart, TAS
- Product code: WTTTAS
We are so excited to launch another Community Tour, this time an epic 8 day, 8 night tour of Tasmania!
This is a great way to explore the beautiful Apple Isle with local experts, a WTT feel and best of all, other Welcome to Travellers just like YOU!
When is it?
This tour will take place in the middle of November, which is an ideal time to visit Tasmania as it gears up for Summer!
11th November: Arrive and Welcome Meal
12th November: Explore Hobart - *Optional Extras: Mt Wellington, ferry to MONA Grounds (entry optional extra cost)*
13th to 18th November: Tour Around Tasmania
19th November: Check out
• Tasmanian Devils, Port Arthur Historic Site, Tasman Peninsula
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Bicheno, St Columba Falls
• Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston, Cataract Gorge
• Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Montezuma Falls, Strahan
• Queenstown, Lake St Clair, Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park• Advanced Eco-Certified Tour
• Accommodation for 8 nights
• National Park entry fees
• Guided walks and free walking options
• Entry to wildlife sanctuary to see Tasmanian Devils
• Port Arthur Historic Site entry and harbour cruis
** Does not include flight or airport shuttle
** Does not include MONA entry.
**Meals are not included if not listed, however we will cook as a group/groups each night to keep costs down.
Important Arrival Information
The welcome meal will be at 6pm on the evening of the 11th November, so we recommend arriving in to Hobart before 2pm.
If you would like to land the day before, let us know and we can organise that.